Cost savings through machine formed corners
Forming corners cold by machine resulting in a couple of advantages for you:
- Improved quality of finished corners
excellent and consistent cornerformer quality improves your product quality
- Time savings
simplified panel/door production process
reduction of manipulation and intermediate storage
- Cost savings
no welding, no hand finishing work
only 1 operator
elimination of abrasives and welding consumables
space requirement for machine approx. 1,5m²
- Improved working conditions
low noise level - no dirt creation
Your immediate advantages:
- After corner forming of zinc coated Mild Steel: no manual zinc coating is necessary in the corner area.
- A corner formed in Mild Steel for porcelain enamel coating: constant and resistant against high temperature (higher than 960°C).
- Cold forming corners in Stainless Steel: no change of colour appears on the material surface. Therefore no pickling of the corners formed is necessary.
The time savings - It´s worth making the comparison
A panel/door with all 4 corners formed by the new flexible tool is compared with a welded and hand-finished panel/door:
Process rate comparison:
|CORNERFORMER-Multiflex, MF25/50/100 approx. 52 sec./Door|
|CORNERFORMER-Variform, VF25 approx. 40 sec./Door|
|Conventional Method (welding, grinding, finishing) - Mild Steel, approx. 12 min./Door|
|Conventional Method (welding, grinding, finishing) - Aluminium, approx. 18 min./Door|
|Conventional Method (welding, grinding, finishing) - Stainless Steel, approx. 24 min./Door|
all figures stated INCLUDES all handling time of operator (BOTTOM-BOTTOM TIME).
Additional time savings through optimization of fabrication - are not considered.
Press brake work - is not considered.